METLAB Analyst & Alogrithm Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced METLAB Analyst & Alogrithm Developer to implement and document an advanced modular object-oriented system-level analysis and modeling tool in MATLAB.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Maintain codebase in Git that spans multiple classification levels and air-gapped networks
- Write technical documentation and users manuals for technical software
- Develop example scripts and unit tests to verify functionality of MATLAB object-oriented codebase
- Perform regression testing across multiple MATLAB versions to ensure compatibility
- Optimize existing codebase through utilization of parallelization and/or GPU techniques
- Serve as technical support for internal and external collaborators
- Add additional error and bounds checking on existing functions
- Develop user interfaces including GUIs to aid in software utilization
- Work with staff at the Laboratory to incorporate existing tools and algorithms into common framework
Job Must Haves
- Demonstrated experience with MATLAB simulation development, including familiarity with recent (2019b+) argument validation and object-oriented features.
- Practical experience developing a class-based modular and extensible simulation/framework using the built-in MATLAB object-oriented coding paradigm
- Implementing the latest efficiencies and paradigms that have been released in recent years ex: “arguments block.”
- Data Analysis Packages: MATLAB, R, and other.
- Data Analysis tool development using MATLAB.
- Software Algorithm development
- Code generation from MATLAB/Simulink
- Integration of Java/C/C++/other MATLAB/Simulink
- MATLAB in Linux or Unix Operating Systems
- MATLAB script-based unit testing
- MATLAB function-based unit testing
- MATLAB class-based unit testing
- MATLAB Mocking framework
- MATLAB performance testing framework
- Quality Assurance engineering
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Regression testing
- OOP testing and optimization
- Java or C++ testing
- Object Oriented SW design & development
- Demonstrated experience managing software version control repository using Git (GitHub/GitLab) Experience managing software repository across multiple air-gapped networks (for example using Git bundle)
- Demonstrated experience coding in object-oriented programming style.
- Experience documenting MATLAB code utilizing built-in ‘help’ and ‘doc’ functionality.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the development of large simulation codebases with multiple collaborators.
- MATLAB signal processing techniques (Fourier Transformations, filters, etc)
- Statistical Signal Processing, Wiener Filtering
- MATLAB, Linear Algebra
- Demonstrated experience working on aerospace simulations.
- XML and SQL
- Backend programming
- Superior English technical writing skills in support of writing and maintaining effective software documentation (including user guides) following specific style guidelines.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate in teams of 5-10 people.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with missile defense and/or hypersonic technology and concepts
- Sound knowledge of Java, Python, and C/C++
- Familiarity with code development and maintenance on Linux-based systems
- Experience conducting code reviews with a large team of stakeholders
- Experience with parallel computing environments and job management using Slurm
- Coursework or project experience in tracking, data fitting, statistics, flight simulation
- Experience with data management
- Ability to work with multiple I/O file formats, including writing parsers
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 607- 8740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3289 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.