Change Management Analyst
Our client is seeking an experienced Change Managemnet Analyst to assist the direct client with his responsibility to manage programmatic change through the identification, definition and tracing of programmatic benefits and capability level requirements. The breadth of this work includes direct support of the Core Services Capability Area and, as necessary, other areas of the capabilities branch of Core Information Services.
Depth will range from the working level at the operational/functional requirement owners to the technical requirement owners. The contractor will be required to work across various stakeholders to meet objectives including NATO Headquarters bodies such as the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and NATO Office of Resources (NOR). This work will be critical to the broader effort to implement NATO’s Digital Backbone through managed change.
develop and verify FPGA to support prototyping, lab experimentation, and field experimentation of novel communications and sensing applications.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Coordinating the elicitation, capture and development of programmatic benefits and capability requirements from the ‘As-Is’/legacy through to ‘To-Be’/future instance.
- Interact with operational/functional requirement owners to identify, deconstruct, map and clarify underlying operational needs and contribute as necessary to the production of Operational Requirements Statements (ORS), Capability Requirements Briefs (CRBs) and Capability Program Plans (CPPs).
- Develop concepts of operation and courses of action to clarify ORS/CRB including proposals for innovation activities to define requirements.
- Monitor requirements developed in all life-cycle stages to ensure integrity and traceability (including the use of existing ACT REQ/RTQ tooling) and to ensure they remain valid, applicable, and continue to satisfy operational user needs.
- Support requirements management aspects of NHQ Board and Committee approval processes.
- Employ analysis techniques to ensure that change management capability requirements are specific, measurable, acceptable, realistic and time-bound (SMART) and consider a range of cost- effective options during their development and formulation.
Job Must Haves
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Demonstrable Program Change Management experience
- Demonstrable experience with a benefits/requirements management information system
- University Degree and 2-years function related experience or a Higher Secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 4 years’ post-related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments (both as a contributor and a leader)
- Demonstrated experience performing required tasks listed above
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in NATO at the strategic level is highly desirable
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 607- 8740 or at email@example.com quoting Job Reference 3246 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.