UIPath RPA Developer - DPC
Our client is seeking an experienced UIpath RPA Developer -DPC to work with DPC/CeB to identify candidates for prototyping 2-3 intelligence automation efforts (i.e., robotics) to support implementation of procurement data standards and DoD-wide common procurement processes.
Develop initial requirements of approved efforts and the prototypes to review the solutions.
Identify what additional tasks would be necessary to fully deploy the solutions.
Job Must Haves
- RPA End-to-End Development
- UiPath Certification
- US Citizen with Active Public Trust clearance, or higher - Must be in DISS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity for creating and maintaining technical documentation for automation
Nice to Have
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 607- 8740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3239 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.