i2 EIA and Analyst Notebook Consultant
Our client is seeking an experienced i2 EIA and Analyst Notebook Consultant to support the user engagement and user expansion of the project. The candidate will need to know the technology (both EIA and Analyst Notebook) and have an analyst mindset to build the project usage. They should understand the users’ perspective and know other possible intelligence missions for expansion.
Experience with multiple data sources and integration recommendations are a help
Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop and hold training sessions
- Create recorded training vignettes for a series of common tasks new users will need to know
- Create a FAQ page
- Host regular office hours with users
- Attend Targeter's meetings
- Support data integration by designing schemas and methods to incorporate structured and unstructured data sets
- Demonstrate EIA tooling to IBM team to allow for improved data integration and results.
- Develop models of inquiry to support clients' use cases
- Support technical discussions with recommendations based on technical knowledge of EIA
- Interact with the SDK to develop additional capabilities within EIA
Job Must Haves
- Strong i2 EIA experience
- Strong Analyst Notebook experience
- 20-30 hrs/week
- Active TS/SCI/FSP clearance
- Experience with multiple data sources and integration recommendations are a plus
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 607- 8740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3230 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.