Sr. OpenShift AppDev Consultant
Our client seeking an experienced Sr. OpenShift AppDev Consultant work for Application deployment. There will be a team based in the US and a team in India. Both teams will work together during the first 4-6 weeks and then will work independently.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Work with the customer's team in India to onboard/transform their development team to OpenShift so mentoring will play a major role.
- Lead analysis and design workshops to align business stake-holders and technical delivery teams to ensure there are clear target outcomes and improved communication channels through the application development cycle.
- Design and implement a Cloud Native Application Development framework tailored to a client’s business needs and addressing major principles including:
- Services orchestration
- Services versioning and deployment strategies
- Circuit breaking and resiliency approaches
- Securing services through SSO
- Logging and monitoring strategies
- Iteratively develop new application which utilizes the cloud-native approach in reference to the:
- Defined cloud native development framework
- Services identified for the business's target outcomes
- Enhance an existing CI/CD pipeline in support of the selected runtime and new application to increase development velocity, reliability and metrics based tracking
- Mentor client application teams on
- Managing, troubleshooting, and enhancing the framework and application being developed
- How to deploy, test, debug, and update container-native applications
- Modern methods of analysis & design to better align cross-functional teams and disciplines, develop market experiments, prioritize work
Job Must Haves
- OpenShift application development
- OpenShift on AWS (ROSA
- .Net core
- Agile development
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at email@example.com quoting Job Reference 3050 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.