Windows Systems Administrator
Our client seeking an experienced Windows Systems Administrator
Job Key Responsibilities
- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites
•Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
•Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems
•Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
•Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process
Job Must Haves
- ••Experience with configuring and deploying various virtualization technologies
•Must be well versed in Windows system administration and experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support
•VMWare (vSphere 6.x., ESXi, or vCenter)
•Master's degree and 4 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 6 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED
•Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH
Nice To Have
- Linux, and Storage is highly desired
- Networking (Cisco/Brocade) is a plus
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3037 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.