Linux/Windows Systems Administrator
Our client seeking an experienced Linux/Windows Systems Administrator
Job Key Responsibilities
- support infrastructure services comprised of Linux (70%) Windows (30%), Virtualization, Storage, Network, HW, and data center engineers that works as a team to deliver innovative and sustainable IT environments to our customers.
•Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems in a virtual environment using VMWare, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring, and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
•Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
•Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
•Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer focused attitude.
Job Must Haves
Ability to design, deploy and administer virtualized platforms
•Expertise working with VMWRE, Active Directory, Group Policy, File Servers, DHCP, shared storage and databases and Centrify
•In depth understanding of desktop and OS application interaction
•Software and Hardware configuration management
•Ability to assess and troubleshoot system outages
•System design analysis and consultation
•Knowledge and experience with Windows desktop, Operating Systems, and Serve OS
•Knowledge and experience with RHEL
•Familiar with System Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
•Ability to create automated processes through scripting using Python, PowerShell, etc.
•Expertise in patch management and deployment
•Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline and 10 years of systems engineering experience, Master's degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 12 years experience, or High School Grad and 14 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3036 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.