Network Systems Administrator
Our client seeking an experienced Network Systems Administrator
Job Key Responsibilities
- Installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure
- Windows Server 2012/2016, 10 deployment and management
Job Must Haves
- Experience in Network system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
•Recent experience in Linux and Citrix
•Windows Server 2012/2016, 10 deployment and management experience
•MS Powershell scripting, VMWare PowerCLI
•Cisco UCS, Hyperflex management experience
•VMWare VSphere ESXi 6.x experience
•Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is a plus
•One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
•Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH
Nice To Have
- Cisco Nexus OS, IOS, IOS-XE configuration management and equipment upgrade experience
- Cisco ASA Firewall upgrade and management experience including IPSec VPNs
- WAN and Campus based LAN network troubleshooting and fault isolation and resolution
- Cisco UCS, Hyperflex management experience
- Master’s Degree and 3 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 7 years’ experience or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3035 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.