Our client seeking an experienced DataStage Administrator experience with strong experience with DataStage administration and support.. Active TS/SCI/CI Poly clearance required.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Support for the suite of IBM software products that comprise the Security Division’s Financial Disclosure Program
- Implement and maintain the ISII integration of QS and DS software.
- Perform QS address verification software installation, configuration, deployment and updates.
- Perform DS software installation, configuration, deployment and updates.
- Perform EAFR, WAS and ISII software installation, configuration, deployment and updates.
- Perform ISII mapping support to include ingestion of updates and new data sources.
- Provide consulting and direction for the addition of new data sources and mapping new business processes in the Analytics and Investigations Unit (AIU) as related to EAFR.
- Attend ITB Technical Change Boards (TCCB) and Change Management Boards (CMB) to provide technical clarification or information concerning ongoing activities.
- Perform software troubleshooting and problem resolution. Evaluate system performance, examine system logs for errors and fix those errors to maintain system performance. Obtain technical support under terms of maintenance for all IBM software to ensure each product functions properly.
- Provide oversight for FDP IT functions (i.e., supports the user as required in an effective and efficient manner), and assess the success of the system in terms of functionality and performance. Provide recommendations for enhanced performance and functionality for review by the Program Manager (PM) and ITB IT Specialist.
- Perform all activities associated with the preparation for implementing a change enhancement, or new software to the production environment. Prepare all documentation and products associated with the implementation of new software and/or new functionality.
- Ensure that systems and new functionality conform to system design and specifications documents.
- Support ITB IT Specialists with the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance/control functions for new, enhanced, or modified systems placed into production as approved by the PM.
- For quality assurance/control functions, ensure adherence to all applicable physical/data security laws and regulations. Ensure conformance of deliverables to requirements, standards, and guidelines as specified by the FBI and accuracy of system documentation and identification of all changes, upgrades, and system enhancements.
- Provide consulting, direction, and support for maintenance and enhancements related to Distributed Application Virtual Environment (DAVE).
- Provide consulting, direction, and support for maintenance and enhancements to all QA and Production systems and environments.
- Support AIU in the setup and preparation for the filing season each year.
- Perform upgrades to the FDP environment and/or FDP platform.
- Extract, Transform, and Load Data Sources.
- Process data sources through Identity Insight.
Job Must Haves
- Strong DataStage Administration and Support experience
- Experience with DataStage configuration, implementation, installation and deployment
- Experience with DataStage analysis and issue identification and resolution.
- Ability to perform the following:
a. Fulfill FBI mandatory training requirements.
b. Support AIU in all EAFR related projects.
c. Participate in regularly scheduled project status meetings, upon request of the PM.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 3001 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.