Internal Business Platforms Admin (Servicenow, Atlassian, Alfresco)
Our client seeking an experienced Internal Business Platforms Admin (Servicenow, Atlassian, Alfresco) to support and administration of on premise internal business tools (primarily ServiceNow) at PD ALTESS. This includes maintaining, updating, and creating complex business logic with the ServiceNow tool. Individual will also maintain and administer the web application servers that hosts ServiceNow as well as other internal business tools on both Windows and Linux OS. This position will work across a wide variety of systems, applications, and projects within PD ALTESS.
- End user support of ServiceNow, Atlassian, and Alfresco internal business tools.
- Following agile SDLC, configure internal business tools to customer requirements (mainly ServiceNow)
- Performing all required patching, upgrading, and cybersecurity compliance activities for these application environments (Windows and Linux OS).
- Performing deployment of mid-tier computing capabilities (IIS, Apache, etc.)
- Maintaining existing and configuring new ServiceNow workflows and custom components
- Working with customers to enhance ServiceNow capabilities
Job Must Haves
- 1-3 years' Experience with ServiceNow configuration in the following areas: IT Service Management suite, Platform configuration (forms, workflows, etc.), CMDB/Discovery
- Understanding of how ServiceNow works with 3rd Party applications
- Knowledge of Application Server architecture in a large enterprise environment using IIS, Apache, Tomcat
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux administrations skills.
- Experience with COTs integrations (specifically: ServiceNow, Atlassian, Alfresco)
- Working knowledge of Web Services, both SOAP and REST.
- Working knowledge of XML
- Working knowledge of the Cyber Command Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with users, customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dispersed team
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- CompTIA Security+
- Achieve and maintain ServiceNow Certifications (Certified System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist- ITSM within the first 6 months of employment
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification – can be waived for 3 months after project join date.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2980 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.