Sr. OpenShift Application Developer
Our client seeking an experienced Sr. OpenShift Application Developer with strong experience developing applications on OCP v.4 Experience with Jenkins Pipelining
Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop applications to run on OpenShift
- Perform application migrations on OCP 4
- Utilize Jenkins Pipelining
- Customize as needed
- Willingness and ability to learn and expand experience/knowledge. May involve research on several applications
Job Must Haves
- Experience working with OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) v.4/Kubernetes migrations
- Experience with Jenkins Pipelining
- General Java and/or Python application development experience
- Comfort knowledge of with Linux command line
- Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2929 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (3-5 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (2-4 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.