We are currently seeking a talented IT Professional Services recruiter to join our team. Your
main responsibility will be to nurture a pipeline of talented subject matter experts to satisfy
end client requirements..
- Successful track record of sourcing information technology specialists through ATS, referrals, social networking and job boards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including email, scheduling, spreadsheets
and presentation software.
- Review client requirements for temporary IT resources.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates to evaluate
candidates’ work ethic, sincerity, honesty and interpersonal skills and to
assess candidates’ ability to work successfully in a client environment
based on candidates’ particular strengths and weaknesses.
- onstantly seek to expand your knowledge of the latest recruiting tools and trends.
- Attend training events and courses as requested by Encode management.
- Attend recruiting events as requested by Encode management.
- Continue to strengthen “mastery” of Encode’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Develop methods for identifying candidates from a variety of sources and solicit resumes of potential candidates.
- Maintain best practices for identifying, networking with and recruiting deployable candidates to fill Encode requirements on major social media sites (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Create and maintain an updated Encode recruiter social media presence on the major social media sites.
- Maintain best practices for posting open requirements and searching for deployable candidates on the major job boards (i.e. Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.).
- ngage, as needed, outside third party firms to rate potential candidates’ technical qualifications.
- Prepare a “Client Ready” resume.
- Present detailed backgrounds of selected qualified candidates to Encode Account Managers and collaborate on next steps.
- Develop conceptual understanding and conversational level expertise with all the vendor technologies you are supporting.
- Document all meaningful interactions with technical subject matter experts in Encodes ATS.
- Schedule technical interviews with resources.
- Negotiate pay rates with consultants.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented. and Works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Must be Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Familiar with social networking and maintaining profiles on social media sites (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.