Oracle Service Cloud Architect/Developer
Excellent experience with Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC).
Experience with Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
Experience automating communication between OPA, OSvC and other Commercial systems.
Our client seeking an experienced Oracle Service Cloud Architect/Developer to design, develop, configure, implement and test the automation for Oracle Service Cloud as well as Oracle Policy Automation solutions. The ideal resource will be deeply skilled in OSvC with recent experience automating communication between OPA, OSvC and other systems.
Our client is a large gov’t research and development facility dedicated to the research and development of safe energy and environmental technologies as well as the investigation of safety methods involved with critical national infrastructures.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Design solutions in OSvC
- Develop solutions in OSvC
- Test solutions in OSvC
- Implement solutions in OSvC.
- Automate communication between OPA, OSvC and other Commercial Off-the-Shelf systems.
Job Must Haves
- Excellent experience with Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) on at least 1 major project within the last 5 years.
- Experience with Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Experience automating communication between OPA, OSvC and other Commercial systems.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2501 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.