Android Mobile Architect
Our client seeking an Android Mobile Architect to create a live-streaming sports application. The ideal candidate will have specialized knowledge and experience in Android platforms and possess a proven awareness of instructional strategies for mobile development. This position requires strong leadership and an ability to bring structure to complex problems across multiple platforms. This individual will influence team execution across multiple platforms.
Our client is a global media and entertainment company utilizing the latest OTT and streaming technologies. Come join this exciting fast-paced enterprise as we build next generation products!
Job Key Responsibilities
- Creates baseline mobile application development platform infrastructure and defines appropriate development and operational procedures, standards, and best practices
- Develops, documents, and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following: coding standards, object-oriented design, platform and framework specific design concerns, and human interface guidelines
- Builds mobile architectural models that are replicable and sustainable
- Defines mobile architectural direction for project teams
- Identifies tasks, develops work effort estimates, creates work schedules for development and operational maintenance activities
- Advocates, promotes, and produces innovation in leadership of team application development
- Collaborates on cross-functional project initiatives and drives towards business goals
- Provides technical development leadership for project team & company
- Is fluent in emerging application development technologies
- Manages technology leads/or application development processes
- Provides guidance to advanced level lead developers
Job Must Haves
- At least 6 years of experience across mobile and server-side technologies
- 5+ years’ experience building Android apps
- Deep experience in Java, back-end architecture and Cloud
- BA/BS degree with a technology-related major or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Able to provide direction and guidance to lead developers
- High level staffing/resourcing skills
- Able to advocate for scope of work and resource needs
- Able to provide direction and troubleshoot projects
Job Nice to Haves
- Mobile architect experience across iOS platforms
- Experience with live video streaming apps
- Experience with high level leadership including mentoring Technology Leads
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at email@example.com quoting Job Reference 2500 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.