Senior RHV Developer
Our client seeking an experienced Sr. RHV Developer to evaluate the client’s current environment, identify any risks or weak points in the set-up and then work with a deeply skilled team to build a stable environment.
Our client is a global, innovative company who is rapidly expanding to stay on top of cutting-edge technology in cloud, containerization, middleware, and virtualization. There are excellent opportunities to expand your skills and to work with some of the top IT talent in the industry.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with existing customer and Red Hat “build” to maintain and grow environments
- Respond to user issues and perform upgrades
- Experience creating and guiding the development of new features and contributing/customizing as needed
- Submit and review patches for bug fixes
Job Must Haves
- Experience with Red Hat Virtualization (RHV)
- Experience with KDM (KDE Display Manager)
- Experience maintaining and growing environments
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix platforms
Job Nice to Haves
- Experience with public or private cloud and datacenter virtualization solutions
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2497 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.