Sr. Ansible Developer/Administrator
Excellent Ansible experience – development and admin expertise.
Experience with Ansible Core, Ansible Tower, and Ansible Galaxy.
Experience configuring CANES (Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services)
Our client is a global, innovative company who is rapidly expanding to stay on top of cutting-edge technology in cloud, containerization, middleware, and virtualization. There are excellent opportunities to expand your skills and to work with some of the top IT talent in the industry.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Create Ansible Playbooks to support installation and configuration of Customer's software components
- Create Ansible Playbooks to import supporting CANES virtual machines into the virtual environment·
- Configure the CANES “standard build” with Ansible·
- Support automation technologies across Customer's enterprise and computing environments·
- Assist with Ansible performance tuning, optimization and system security hardening
- Participate in support activities and meetings with Customer Team·
- Document engagement activities, findings, outcome, and status in Engagement Journal·
- Serve as the point of contact for product issues and troubleshooting·
- Provide informal mentoring to the Customer team on Open Source principles, technologies, and methodologies·
- Integrate with Active Directory or other single sign-on tools
Job Must Haves
- Senior.-level Ansible experience – development and admin expertise
- Senior-level experience with Ansible Core, Ansible Tower, and Ansible Galaxy
- Experience configuring CANES
- Experience creating Ansible Playbooks
- Experience developing workflows and REST APIs
- Experience building out Ansible automation
Job Nice to Haves
- Experience with Puppet
- Experience with Satellite Server
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2496 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.