Back end Node.js Software Engineer
- 2+ years of Node.js back end development
- Testing experience using Jest Framework
- Delivering microservices solutions
Our client is an American, multinational information technology company operating in over 170 countries. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. Their brand is highly esteemed and valued around the world by forward-thinking clients, employees and communities. Their product offerings include leading edge enterprise hardware, open source software development tools, cloud-based services, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Join a talented group of software developers to collaborate, innovate and deliver microservices solutions.
Job Key Responsibilities
Actively contribute to architectural designs of client's microservices
Iteratively deliver new features by collaborating regularly with product owner, designers, project manager, and other software engineers
Enforce high standards for development and testing
Provide effective and constructive feedback by reviewing others' work.
Job Must Haves
- 2+ years in Node.js back end development
- Testing experience using Jest framework
- Computer Science or related degree
- Delivered microservices solutions
- 2+ years with Cassandra or other noSQL databases
Job Nice to Haves
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g., partnering, conflict management, mentoring), with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with container-based deployment
- Familiar with messaging queue technologies
- Familiar with search engine technologies, preferrably Slor
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at email@example.com quoting Job Reference 2489 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.