Integration Services Developer
- Java (Spring Boot)
- Cloud Development, Agile Development, Test Automation
- Kubernetes, DevOps Implementation
Our client is an American, multinational information technology company operating in over 170 countries. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. Their brand is highly esteemed and valued around the world by forward-thinking clients, employees and communities. Their product offerings include leading edge enterprise hardware, open source software development tools, cloud-based services, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Client is looking for a looking for a highly collaborative individual with excellent communication skills to work with a team of highly skilled IT professionals, to develop microservices and business functionality which will allow a global application to perform CRUD operations across multiple data sources.
Job Key Responsibilities
Develop microservices and business functionality that allows a primary, global application to perform CRUD operations across multiple data sources.
Work with a team to design high-performing components using optimized code and industry DevOps standards.
Job Must Haves
- 6 yrs - Java (Spring Boot)
- 4 yrs - Cloud Development, Agile Development, Test Automation
- 2 yrs - Kubernetes, DevOps Implementation
Job Nice to Haves
- 2 yrs - Large Enterprise Cloud Development
- 1 yr – Golang, React, DevOps Implementation
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For more information you can contact Gina Dilusant or Karla Mejia at (732) 637-1900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 2488 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
We embrace the philosophy that we have (2) clients. You are one…the uniquely skilled resource and the end-client is our second client. We collaborate with both you and the end-client to ensure we have a career enhancing, financially attractive assignment for you and an innovative, problem solving skilled technical resource for the end client. Things we excel at:
- Direct client relationships
- Client feedback on resume submissions (35 days)
- Client feedback on interviews (24 days)
- Regular updates from dedicated Encode coverage team
- Let a career minded, dedicated professional work for you. Call me.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.