We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Inside Salesperson. This position will focus on Client and Engagement Management as well as the pursuit for net new requirements.
- Must have successful record of managing IT Professional Services at a high level.
Experience in IT Professional Services Sales and the pursuit of net new requirements.
- Must have prior successful experience in Resource and Client management.
- Must have high “entrepreneurial spirit” to work without supervision and to
“take charge” of their area of responsibility.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and well with others.
- Must embody a “can do” culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Resource Management.
- Client and project management.
- Resource screening and review.
- Client engagement and ongoing pursuit of net new business.
- Project Administration tasks that include but not limited to, timesheet entry, status report review, issue mitigation, onboarding and offboarding.
- Build sales plan for outside sales team.
- Job Requirement write-ups.
- Bullhorn (CRM/ATS) activities
- Negotiate bill rates with end clients.
- Resolve any disputes with clients and resources.
- Participate in Encode marketing events.
- Develop conceptual understanding and conversational level expertise with all
the vendor technologies Encode supports.
- Provide business/technical input for the development of Encode contracts,
statements of work and purchase orders.
- Document all meaningful interactions with prospects, clients and technical
subject matter experts in Encodes CRM/ATS.
- Maintain close working relationship with deployed technical resources on end-
- Troubleshoot any issues with clients or resources.
- Engagement Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.